11° Mt. Pumori Emerald Green Tea- USDA Organic
Tea Name: 11° Mt. Pumori Emerald Green Tea- USDA Organic
Style: Loose Leaf
Type: Green tea
Sourcing Region: Ilam
Suggested infusions: 2
This high-elevation USDA Organic tea is our favorite Green Tea yet. It originates from high-altitude tea plantations in Ilam, where there is a constant flow of Monsoon clouds rising up towards the higher Himalayas before turning into rain or snow. This phenomenon provides a natural shade for these tea plants, creating a moist and misty environment that is perfect for growing high-quality green tea. If you are a green tea aficionado, you should definitely try the USDA organic green tea and organic green tea that is produced in this region. The organic farming methods used in this area ensure that the tea is free from harmful chemicals and pesticides, making it a healthier and more environmentally-friendly choice for tea lovers. So, if you want to enjoy a cup of green tea that not only tastes great but is also good for you and the planet, look no further than the delicious and high-quality green tea from Ilam.
These Deep Green beautifully twisted leaves with a camouflage of small bright green spots might remind one of sweet buttered corn when smelled dry. When Steeped perfectly, the liquor might look subtly golden green producing a thick and brothy texture when tasted, along with a subtle sweet undertone. Finishes Slightly dry with a lingering sweetness and a body sensation that leaves you Energized with a clear mind.
Preparation for Mt. Pumori Emerald Green Tea
We believe that the tea drinking experience should be completely personal and liberating. There is no right or wrong way to brew tea. Individual taste buds are unique.Therefore we encourage tea lovers to not necessarily bind themselves with our methods but let their experience, contemplation and discovery be personal. After all, that is where the joy of drinking tea lies.. We believe that a tea drinker should try different variations of brewing methods, amount of tea, steeping time and water temperature to come to find the perfect taste they fall in love with.
We have tried preparing 17° Mt. Pumori Emerald GreenTea- USDA Organic in several different ways, out of which we are sharing a couple here.
- Get 10 oz of filtered water and bring it to boil.
- Remove the water from boiling and let it sit for 2 min so it cools down to about 165 F.
- Add about 1 teaspoon of leaves into a clear glass or in your Steeping cup.
- Pour the hot water into your clear glass or steeping cup with tea.
- Let it steep for 3 minutes.
- The color is light golden with a subtle greenish hue. Strain and enjoy every sip of it.
- Repeat for a second infusion.
- Get 10 oz filtered water and bring it to boil.
- Remove the water from boiling and let it sit for 2min so it cools down to about 165 F.
- Add about 1.5 or 2 teaspoon of leaves into a clear glass or in your Steeping cup.
- Pour the hot water into your clear glass or steeping cup containing tea buds.
- Let it steep for 3 minutes.
- The color is bright golden. Strain and enjoy every sip of it.
- Repeat for multiple infusions, add 1 min to steep each time.