24° Cardamom Masala- Ilam Black Tea
Tea Name: 24° Cardamom Masala Ilam Black Tea
Style: Loose Leaf
Type: Black Tea Blend
Sourcing Region: Illam
Suggested infusions: 2
This Ilam Black Tea blended with the flavorful Himalayan Cardamom spice is one of our most versatile teas. This tea can be served just by itself , or makes great Chai Tea (hot or Iced). You can also make a great tasting Iced tea as the flavor of cardamom spice is even more accentuated when served chilled.
Open the pack to reveal a Robust and warm smell of himalayan cardamom spice, with a smoky undertone, which, when steeped unfurls into a beautiful caramely -amber colored liquor. This smooth, thick and syrupy liquor carries a bold spicy taste that reveals its citrusy and minty notes a little later. This tea finishes up with a lubricating minty freshness and a pleasant lingering smell of the spice, giving you warm and relaxing body sensations.
Disclaimer: We encourage our customers to not necessarily bind themselves with The description but let their experience, contemplation and discovery be personal. After all, that is where the joy of drinking tea lies.
We believe that tea drinking experience should be completely personal and liberating. There is no right or wrong way to brew tea. Individual taste buds are unique.
Therefore we encourage tea lovers to not necessarily bind themselves with our methods but let their experience, contemplation and discovery be personal. After all, that is where the joy of drinking tea lies. We believe that a tea drinker should try different variations of brewing methods, amount of tea, steeping time and water temperature to come to find the perfect taste they fall in love with.
We have tried many different methods and variations to brew24° Cardamom Masala- Ilam Black Tea, out of which, we have picked our favorites as follows:
1. Get 10 oz filtered water and bring it to boil.
2. Add about 1 teaspoon of tea leaves into a clear glass or in your Steeping cup.
3. Pour the boiling hot water into your clear glass or steeping cup containing tea leaves.
4. Let it steep for 3-5 minutes.
5. Repeat for second infusion, adding 1 min extra steeping time.
1. Get 6 oz filtered water and bring it to boil.
2. Add about 1.5 teaspoon of tea leaves into the boiling water and let it boil for 2- 3 mins
3. Add 4 oz of milk on to the boiling water
4. Bring the mixture to boil, be watchful, as it could spill.
5. Take it off the stove, let it sit for a minute or two and bring it to boil again.
6. Take it off the stove, let it sit for a minute or two.
7. Strain, add your favorite Honey/ sugar/ sweetener and enjoy