02° Yak Mountain Chia Traditional (Chai)
Tea Name: 2° Yak Mountain Chia (Chai)
Style: Loose Leaf
Type: Black Tea Spice Blend
This is an Uncommonly delicious chai. Yak Mountain Chia consists of cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, black pepper and other different spices which makes it irresistibly aromatic While producing a rich red-brown color when they are boiled by traditional method; the spices that make up this chai base not only have their individual health benefits but they work in synergy to promote wellbeing and boost metabolism.
- Get 6 oz filtered water and bring it to boil.
- Add about 1.5 teaspoon of tea leaves into the boiling water and let it boil for 2- 3 mins
- Add 4 oz of milk on to the boiling water
- Bring the mixture to boil, be watchful, as it could spill.
- Take it off the stove, let it sit for a minute or two and bring it to boil again.
- Take it off the stove, let it sit for a minute or two.
- Strain, add your favorite Honey/ sugar/ sweetener and enjoy!